ROFLMAO!!! THAT was funny as hell!
Printable View
ROFLMAO!!! THAT was funny as hell!
Well I try! [img]wink.gif[/img]
loved the joke rog...and wild..I KNOW the difference between a redfish and a red snapper....and noooo if there had of been a DOT by its tail...it would have been a redfish..nahhhhh...LOL....when are you gonna come over and shoot some of these cursed deer?
Sis... Catch and release.. and it didn't have hair on it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] HAHAHA.
.
.
.
Mum... I would love to come some day.. My dads family was from NC.. Bathe, Wilmington area..You are in NC right?
the mountains of course ...
Yeah baby!! Mountains!! Ya gonna be my guide?
I'm goin' this weekend (archery season)gives me an excuse to go and play like I shot one with a bow. LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
HMMM
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what she said!Quote:
Originally posted by cherrysis:
HMMM
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm a great guide......so is my dog LOL [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]